In March of 1950 a man by the name of Joe Martino and his son Don opened Martino’s Market at 1608 Main Street. This is the current location of the Brockway Veterinary Clinic. In the fall of 1963 the store was moved to its current location of 1200 Main Street. In 1967 a Bakery and Deli department was added inside the store. Other additions were added in 1995. The fuel center was added to the store in 2008 as we continue to make changes to fit the needs of the customers we serve.
We strive to proudly carry on the Martino Family Tradition to this day.